Natural Joint Injections in La Porte
Are you struggling with chronic pain in your joints? Call our experienced team at 360 Integrated Medical Center for more information about natural joint injections in La Porte. We are ready and happy to help you achieve optimal wellness!
360 Integrated Medical Center offers a variety of natural injectable products indicated for acute and chronic conditions involving joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, intestines, and nerves. These products are able to treat the pain, inflammation, and muscle spasm associated with injuries, arthritis, and other medical conditions. These products also share the following characteristics:
- No known drug interactions- Easy to combine with other medications and treatments
- Manufactured in FDA approved facilities
Sarapin® is an injectable analgesic indicated for the management of muscular or neuropathic pain that can be treated by local infiltration or nerve block. The product is a compounded suspension of powdered sarracenia purpurea (pitcher plant).
- 100% Biological – natural product made from the pitcher plant
- Safe and Effective – Sarapin® has been used safely and effectively for pain management by physicians for over 70 years
- Targeted Action – Effectively manages pain by acting on the sensory nerves with no effect on motor nerves
- No Tissue Destruction – or systemic reactions
Sarapin® can also be used as a trigger point injection. Toxicity tests revealed that Sarapin® is harmless, and no adverse events have been associated with the use of Sarapin® throughout its 70-year history.
Although the mechanism of action of Sarapin® is unknown, its analgesic properties are thought to be the result of its selective effect on the C-type nerve fibers. This targeted action effectively manages pain by acting on the sensory nerves without any effect on motor nerves, no tissue destruction or systemic reactions, and without any change in skin sensation.
Traumeel® Injection Solution is a natural/homeopathic drug indicated:
- As a mono-therapy for the treatment of injuries, inflammatory and degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal system and for the relief of associated symptoms such as pain.
- In combination with Zeel® Injection Solution for the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal system, such as arthrosis/osteoarthritis and/or rheumatic joint diseases, and for the relief of symptoms including pain, swelling, and joint stiffness.
Traumeel® Mechanism of action:
Although the exact mechanism of action is not fully understood, lab studies show that Traumeel® Injection Solution inhibits IL-1β, TNF-α, and IL-8. Inhibiting these physiological messengers modulates the inflammatory response and so helps relieve pain.1
Zeel® Injection Solution is a natural/homeopathic drug indicated:
- As a mono-therapy for the treatment of arthrosis/ osteoarthritis, and/or rheumatic joint diseases and for the relief of symptoms such as pain and joint stiffness.
- In combination with Traumeel® Injection Solution for the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal system, such as arthrosis /osteoarthritis and/or rheumatic joint diseases, and for the relief of symptoms including pain, swelling, and joint stiffness.
Zeel® Mechanism of action:
Zeel® Injection Solution is thought to initiate changes to improve the synovial fluid surrounding the arthritic joint. This leads to improved joint function and less joint stiffness. Zeel® Injection Solution is also thought to slow down the production of physiological messengers that promote pain and inflammation within connective tissue and cartilage.2
Spascupreel® Injection Solution is a homeopathic drug indicated for the relief of spasms of the smooth musculature of the gastrointestinal and the urogenital tract as well as general muscle spasms.
The exact mechanism of action of Spascupreel® Injection Solution is not fully understood although it is thought that its individual constituents act on the brain-gut axis to relax muscle cramps and restore bowel function.
- Spascupreel® acts as powerful antispasmodic
- Smooth muscle contraction stimulated by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) or when the muscle is stretched
- ANS receptors include those for acetylcholine (cholinergic) and those for catecholamines (adrenergic)
- Muscarinic receptors can either increase or decrease effector cell activity
Spascupreel® Injection Solution (antispasmodic) may also be added to Traumeel® Injection Solution (anti-inflammatory and pain relieving) to treat unspecific back pain, but can also be used as a trigger point injection to reduce pain in Fibromyalgia patients.
Neuralgo-Rheum® Injection Solution is a homeopathic drug indicated for the treatment of nerve pain, soft tissue rheumatism and symptoms of disc protrusion.
The exact mechanism of Neuralgo-Rheum® Injection Solution is not fully understood.
1 Porozov, S., Cahalon, L.,Weiser,M., Branski,D.,Lider,O., and Oberbaum, M. Inhibition of IL-β and TNF-α Secretion from Resting and Activated Human Immunocytes by the Homeopathic Medication Traumeel® Injection Solution S. Clinical and Developmental Immunology June 2004 Vol. 11 (2) pp 143-149.
2 Gottwald R, Weiser M. Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee with Zeel® Injection Solution T. Medicina Biologica 2000; Vol. 13 No. 4: 109-113.